Model Verana profile page and info -. Verana live public sex chat at Chat On Fire | Chat On Fire

Model Verana profile page and info -. Verana live public sex chat at Chat On Fire | Chat On Fire

http://en.freeadultcamsonline.com/Verana

Visit my Personal Page Here: Verana

Verana

About me: Hi, I need the attention of a fine male. Do you want to see a sweet girl?. What makes me horny: Доброта, сила, нежность). What turns me off: грубость, неуважение. Want to see what Verana is capable of? Join free public sex chat and enjoy the show! Register now for free!

Important details of Verana

Sex Female
Sexual Preference Bisexual
Age 19
Height 5'4" - 5'6" [160cm - 170cm]
Weight 100 - 120 lbs [46 - 55 kg]
Hair Brunette
Eyes Green
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Languages Russian, English
Hometown
Санкт Петербург
Pubic Hair Shaved
Bust Small

Continue reading Here

The Personal Page of Verana appeared first on Free Adult Cams Online