Model -MAYA- profile page and info -. -maya- live public sex chat at Chat On Fire | Chat On Fire

Model -MAYA- profile page and info -. -maya- live public sex chat at Chat On Fire | Chat On Fire

http://en.freeadultcamsonline.com/-MAYA-

Visit my Personal Page Here: -maya-

-maya-

About me: I put a spell on you... All you desire is yours if the asking is right. What makes me horny: kind and polite men. What turns me off: rudeness, greedness. Want to see what -maya- is capable of? Join free public sex chat and enjoy the show! Register now for free!

Important details of -MAYA-

Sex Female
Sexual Preference Bisexual
Age 25
Height 5'4" - 5'6" [160cm - 170cm]
Weight 100 - 120 lbs [46 - 55 kg]
Hair Brunette
Eyes Brown
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Languages Russian, English
Pubic Hair Shaved
Bust Medium

Continue reading Here

The Personal Page of -maya- appeared first on Free Adult Cams Online